In a recent Forbes article, seven Forbes New York Business Council members put out their recommendations for New York annual events they find useful:
- Philip Smith of PJP Marketing Inc. recommends the Affiliate Summit East for digital marketing
- Henry Croft of Henry’s recommends the annual Raw Wine fair for networking in the industry.
- Yana Zaidiner of Token Payments Inc. says New York has too many wonderful opportunities to just recommend one and that it really is industry dependent.
- Steven Libman of Integrity Holdings Group, LLC recommends his annual joint chamber event on the beach attended by local chambers of commerce for networking and fun.
- Peter Renzulli of Bookkeepers To Go Inc., likes the Casino Night for Garden of Dreams event.
- Sergio Mannio of Sergio Mannio Studio believes the NYCxDESIGN provides a wonderful way for designers to see what others are doing locally and globally.
- Yasir Ali of Rivews recommends industry-based events such as those on Facebook, Meetup and Eventbrite.